Shipping and conditions
1. Vinter & Bloom and Amvina AB
- Vinter & Bloom is a registered trademark owned by Amvina AB, corporate identity number 556753-9704.
- The company is based in Österåker. The company's postal address is Kemistvägen 10, 183 79 Täby, Sweden.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact information and we will get back to you shortly.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address. It is important that you enter a correct e-mail address to receive information about any partial delivery, delays, etc.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Placed an order with vinterbloom.com means a simultaneous acceptance of our terms of sale. All prices on vinterbloom.com include VAT. To shop with us, you must be at least 18 years old. We deliver within the EU.
- If your country is not on the list, send an email to us at email@example.com with information about which product (s) you want to buy, including quantity, your delivery address and country and we will get back to you if we have the opportunity to deliver.
- Our normal delivery times are 1-3 days within Sweden, about 2-7 days to other countries. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- If delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amvina AB reserves the right to charge you for packages that are not picked up or that are not received for all costs that arise in connection with such return, currently 200 SEK / 20 EUR.
Vinter & Bloom always offers free shipping on order values over SEK 500 within Sweden. When ordering an order value below SEK 500, shipping is always charged according to the table below.
Vinter & Bloom always offers free shipping on order values over 100 EUR within Europe. When ordering an order value below 100 EUR, shipping is always charged according to the table below.
|Zone|| Shipping free|| Freight|| Shipping free|| Freight|
|Sweden|| 500 SEK|| 70 SEK|| € 50|| € 7|
|Danmark, Finland & The Baltics|| 1 000 SEK|| 130 SEK|| € 100|| € 13|
|Europe|| 1 000 SEK|| 200 SEK|| € 100|| € 20|
- All prices at www.vinterbloom.com are stated in SEK or EUR and all prices include VAT.
- We reserve the right to misprint and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- We accept debit and credit cards from Visa and MasterCard. No fees will be added. Our credit card payments are handled by our payment partner Nets. In Sweden, you can use Klarna or Swish.
- When purchasing goods on www.vinterbloom.com, you have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
- Return shipping is paid for by the customer. You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging.
- We do not handle exchanges and we ask you to return the item to us and place a new order.
7.1 When exercising the right of withdrawal
- Before returning an item, Vinter & Bloom’s customer service must be contacted. The easiest way to get in touch with us is to email email@example.com or call + 46 (0) 8 732 88 50.
- In your message; your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You as a customer are responsible for the return shipping cost and are responsible for the product until it has reached us. Returns may not be sent as cash on delivery. The item must be returned to us within 14 days of you notifying us that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. Make a note of the package / Shipment number and save the receipt.
- After we have received and checked the returned item, we will refund the price of the item. It always happens within 30 days of us receiving the returned item. If the product is used more than is required to determine its properties and function, we reserve the right to make a price deduction corresponding to the reduction in value that has arisen in connection with the handling.
- When returning an order with an item on the purchase, this must also be returned if the purchase no longer meets the conditions for the offer. This also applies to gift cards on the purchase. If the gift card is used, the amount will be deducted from the person who is refunded.
- After we have approved your case, you should send it back to:
183 79 TÄBY
7.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
8. Claims & complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item. Complaints must be made in accordance with the instructions you receive from us.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a detailed description of the error and any pictures and / or film clips showing the error.
- The right of complaint applies to manufacturing defects. That is, an error that occurred during manufacture and that distinguishes the product from a similar one manufactured without defects. This means that sun bleaching, rust and punctures can only be complained about within five days of receiving the product.
- The right of complaint does not apply to defects caused by wear and tear or lack of maintenance and service. In the event of a complaint approved by Vinter & Bloom, we rectify the error or replace the product with a new one. The right of complaint does not apply if the customer has rectified or had the error rectified without Vinter & Bloom approving it.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the event of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se
- If any item is missing in a delivery, Vinter & Bloom must be notified within five days of receiving the shipment.
- Vinter & Bloom does not provide, or bears the cost of packaging, but we always bear any shipping costs in the event of an approved complaint.
- When we send a replacement item or a replacement part, we try to choose the shipping method that is most suitable, but it is not certain that it will be the same as at the time of ordering.
- In cases where Vinter & Bloom sends a consignment note for the return of faulty or defective goods, this is sent digitally by e-mail to be printed by the customer. These are valid for 30 days. If the shipping document has time to expire, Vinter & Bloom no longer takes care of the return shipping and the customer books and pays it instead with any freight forwarder.
9. Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any liability for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, a labor dispute, a fire, a war, a government decision, reduced or no delivery from a supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
10. Product Information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
11. Cookie Information
12. Personal Information
- By shopping at Vinter & Bloom, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Amvina AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to handle your order.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
12.1 What is personal data?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
12.2 What information do we store?
- To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
12.3 Legal Basis
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings take place with your consent.
12.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
12.4.1 Payment Provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
- The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna, Swish and Nets.
12.4.2 Shipping Companies
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
- The shipping companies we work with are: DHL (within Sweden) and UPS (other countries).
12.5 The right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
12.6 Right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
12.7 The right to be forgotten
- You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we must fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
12.8 Responsible for data protection
- Amvina AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
12.9 How we protect your personal data
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords securely.
- We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.
13. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
14. Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.
- Vinter & Bloom always provides a 3-year warranty that applies to manufacturing defects. That is, an error that has occurred during manufacture that distinguishes the product from a similar one manufactured without defects.
- If there is a manufacturing defect in the product, we will primarily repair it and secondarily replace it with a new product. The guarantee applies to Vinter & Bloom's customers and expires when the product changes owner. Vinter & Bloom does not provide, or bear the cost of packaging.
- Contact our customer service at email@example.com, call + 46 (0) 8 732 88 50 or visit our store if you want to claim a guarantee or need service on a product purchased from us.
All content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, sound clips, digital downloads and other software belongs to Vinter & Bloom and is protected by Swedish and international copyright laws.
We reserve the right to make any errors in the information on the site and reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. Vinter & Bloom reserves the right to make price adjustments, final sales, stock differences, technical problems, changes to technical specifications and any typographical errors on our page / advertisements. We reserve the right that certain product images may differ slightly from reality and that certain product information is not definitive. We reserve the right to cancel incorrect orders.
18. Questions about Terms of Purchase
If you have any questions about our terms of purchase, you are welcome to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 46 (0) 8 732 88 50.